Daufuskie Island offers one of the most beautiful and remote dog friendly beaches on the east coast. Here, you will not have to worry about your four legged friend bothering hundreds of people at any given walk. If you have never reached this sparse island situated between Savannah, GA and Hilton Head, SC, you would be shocked to find such an under-utalized beach where your dog could no doubt run free all hours of the day. On an average busy Summer day, Daufuskie’s 3 mile long beach probably gets about 100 visitors. Come visit a perfect coastal destination in the low country. Your dog will love you for it. Try http://www.daufuskieislandrentals.com/ for rental information and be sure to ask about pet friendly rental options.
Posts Tagged ‘pet friendly’
Tags: coastal destinations, coastal living, daufuskie island, dog friendly beach, hilton head, hilton head pet friendly, pet friendly, savannah conventions, savannah rentals
Posted in Daufuskie Blog | No Comments »
- 5 Critical Tips for Crafters and Makers Starting Small Businesses
- Artisan Chase Allen Writes About His American Made Winning Experience
- Yacht charter service makes debut on Savannah waterfront with trips to Daufuskie Island
- A couple cool links & articles for The Iron Fish and Chase Allen’s sculptures
- Daufuskie Island Ranks #10 in Most Incredible Small Island Ranking
Iron Fish Art Free GiftwrappingIron Fish Art makes a perfect gift!
Browse The Iron Fish
February 2016 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Beach House Decor